WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES!



It's fun to celebrate with color, and this card gives you lots of that!  The cupcakes make it the perfect card to enter into the Just Add Ink #441 challenge - Inspiration.  The inspiration photo is shown on the right, and you can click on the blog link above to see the other creations that are entered into this challenge.

I used lots of the new products from Close to My Heart.
  • Background paper is from "I Heart Us" paper suite
  • Cardstock is raspberry, bluebird and Carolina
  • Inks are raspberry, bluebird, and canary
  • The scallop stitched circle is from the "Fancy Tags" die set
  • Cupcake shape and "happy" are cut from the Artbooking Cricut cartridge
  • Birthday sentiment is from the Stamp of the Month "Card Captions"
  • Cupcakes are from the "Years of Sweetness" stamp set

This card will be a part of the Birthday Extravaganza card class in February.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Stripes, cupcakes and bold sentiments make a great combination! Love this fun birthday card. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

Great bold and fun card. I really love you rainbow background and they way you have added the sentiment. Chantell Just Add Ink