WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

SNEAK PEAK - Seasonal Expressions 1 from Close to My Heart


There's a new catalog on the way from Close to My Heart on January 1 - and it is full of wonderful stamp sets and accompanying products.  Here's a peak at one of the stamps that caught my eye.
This layered floral image is made possible because each layer of the design is a separate stamp - fitting perfectly to let the word "LOVE" stand out in the front.  No masking - just lining up those lovely clear stamps to create this wonderful look.  The stamp set is called Love in Bloom (D1819) and will be available on January 1!


In addition, I used one of the new embossing folders - it is called Swiss Dot (Z4232) with a border strip that allows you to have a section left flat to add sentiments or other images.  I angled the design with the embossing folder because I use a sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch for the card.


You can head over to the CAS(E) this Sketch blog and find other cards based on the same design.


Thanks for stopping by - and I hope you check back as I share more sneaks of the upcoming product.  If you are interested in what Close to my Heart has to offer, pop over to my website -
scrappingail.closetomyheart.com - and see what is currently available, and come January 1, you can see the new products.
 Or send me an email - 
and we can discuss how you can get 
one of the new catalogs in your hands!

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Congratulations on your CTS win!! Your card is truly deserving on this spotlight, Gail!
=] Michele

Greetings from Gail said...

Thanks, Michele. It was fun to work with this sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Hi, Gail! Congrats on your last couple of CAS(E) this Sketch wins! We would love to have you as a guest designer, if you are interested. I couldn't find a link to contact you on your blog but if you are interested, you can email me through the CAS(E) this Sketch blog's contact button. Thanks and congrats again!

-Chrissy