WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, January 19, 2018

WHIMSY 16-CARD WORKSHOP


This is the workshop I created for the CTMH convention in June. 
 It’s finally time to share it with you! 

Dates are:
Saturday, February 10
Monday, February 12
Wednesday, February 14
Cost is $35 and includes
all materials except adhesives.  
Everything is pre-cut and ready to stamp and assemble.
All classes will meet at 9:30 in my Prescott Valley, AZ 
craft studio and run until about 2:30
If you are not in the area, I can mail a pre-stamped kit (for an additional fee) to you.  
A shipping charge will be added.

There will be options to select different sentiments on some, 

but not all, of the cards for those in attendance.

Please email me by January 29 to register. 
 This will ensure that the materials are ready in time for class. scrappingailaz@gmail.com

Once you register, if you are unable to attend the class, 

I will prepare a pre-stamped kit (for an additional fee) 
for you to complete with photo instructions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ITS AWESOME POST
https://www.merrchant.com/daily/4/birthday-greetings/