WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Update from CTMH Convention

I'm having a great time at the Close to My Heart Convention at Disneyland!  I participated in the Consultant Creativity Showcase on Thursday night, displaying many of the projects we made in classes and workshops during the past year.


We now know that there will be two new catalogs to share with everyone at the beginning of September - our Annual Inspirations Catalog with product available for 12 full months, and a Holiday Expressions book, with products specific to fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and winter.  These products will only be available to order from September through the end of December.  There will be a Spring Seasonal Expressions catalog available from January through April, and a Summer Seasonal Expressions catalog from May through August.

I will be holding my annual Open House on Friday and Saturday, August 28 and 29.  At that time, you can receive a copy of each of the new catalogs as well as see samples of the new products and projects that we will be doing in the coming months.  So mark that date on your calendar.  If you are not on my regular email list but would like to receive more information, please contact me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com.

One more exciting bit of news.  There will be one paper pack from the new catalog that will be available for you to purchase in August - a month ahead of the release of the rest of the product.  The Zoe papers are just so cute - and very versatile.  A smaller pattern on all the papers that make them work well for a variety of projects - not just a single theme.  Also, the new Cricut cartridge - Artistry - will be available for you in August as well.  I will see samples of what it is all about tomorrow, but my understanding is that it is a "back to basics" kind of cartridge along the lines of Art Philosophy - with updated images.  I'll have more information on both of these new products as August approaches.

No comments: