WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, November 25, 2013

TIMELESS TUESDAY #247 - WINTER SCENES



December's Stamp Club will be all about winter - so the Timeless Tuesday Challenge was perfect.  I bought this snow globe stamp at the stamp convention in Phoenix last spring, and knew I would use it this winter.  The scene inside the globe is from Heartfelt Creations, and the entire globe is covered with a micro-fine glitter.  You feel like you've shaken the globe and all the little snowflakes are falling!  The background paper is from my stash.  We will be making this card in Stamp Club - and there will be a variety of winter scenes to put in your globe.

Materials used:
Stamps -
Snow Globe - Stamp A Mania
Snowy Window Scene - Heartfelt Creations
Holiday Tags and Perfect Fit Holidays - CTMH
Papers and Inks -
Slate & Daisy White cardstock - CTMH
Background paper - The Christmas Combo , DCWV
Twilight & Black ink - CTMH
Other -
Crystal Glitter Ritz Transparent Micro Fine Glitter - In the Making Enterprises

Pop over to the Timeless Tuesday Challenge Blog to see other great winter scenes.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Connie MacFarlane said...

Oh Gail, this is so pretty! I love the winter scene inside the globe and all the lovely glitter. Great colour palette and I really like the background paper. So glad you could play along with us at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday this week!