WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, November 25, 2013

RETROSKETCHES CHALLENGE #91


A friend was recently named the editor of our small town newspaper.  I knew right away what stamp I would use for her card.  This is a VERY old set, but just perfect for the occasion.  I was practicing to get the "congratulations" centered just right in the opening on the front page, and happened to have 3 images done.  So when I found the retrosketches challenge sketch for this week, I thought, why not?  Let's use them all!

Congratulations, Cheryl, on your promotion.  Best of luck in the new position.

Materials used:
Stamps -
Photo Album Fun, Way to Go & Itty Bitty Backgrounds (all retired long ago) - Stampin' Up
Papers and inks -
Colonial White, Twilight and Cranberry cardstock - CTMH
Surf's Up background paper - CTMH
Honey, Cranberry and Black inks - CTMH
Black and Cranberry embossing powders (retired) - CTMH

Check out the other great cards made with this sketch at the retrosketch Challenge Blog.

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments: