WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, October 25, 2013

RETROSKETCHES #86


Time to work on the second part of the Christmas card workshop - and these are free-form cards - many different paper packs, stamp sets, anything that will use up the stash of paper in my craft room.  But that also makes them quite unique!

The first one is based on the RetroSketch #86 - you can see the sketch to the right.  I used the retired Believe paper, retired Christmas Love stamp set, wrapped some cranberry baker's twine around it (all from CTMH), cut some extra holly leaves with the Cricut and added bling from my stash.  I finally mixed the daisy white re-inker in the spray pen and tried it out - and I'm happy with the way it worked.  I'm going to use it on kraft cardstock for a project soon, so this let me experiment.

I'll be posting more of the cards as I finish them.  I'm trying a number of different challenges to get the inspiration.  Check out the other great cards with this sketch at the RetroSketch Challenge Blog.  And take a look at the Project Workshops page on this blog to see all the Christmas cards we will be making.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: