WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY CHALLENGE - Oh Christmas Tree


A new challenge for me, but perfect for this card.  Another one for the Christmas card workshop coming up using the Sparkle & Shine paper and dimensional complements.  However, I snuck a bit of the retired Typeset background paper in since the juniper green color was such a good match!  The card design is Sketch #26 from Vol 2 of CTMH's Make It From Your Heart book with a little bit of the ruby chevron ribbon.  There is so much design in the chipboard trees that there wasn't much need for any thing else to be added.

You can see all of the cards for the workshop if you go over to the Project Workshops page of this blog, or hop on over to the Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog to see other great Christmas tree cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Pretty card! Glad to see you use that Typeset paper and use up some of your stash. Thanks for the inspiration!
:) Marie

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gail :-) I love the trees, papers and whole design of this !! FABULOUS :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
luv
Lols x x x