WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Retrosketches #52 - any sketch goes!


Retrosketches is celebrating their 52nd challenge, and they are allowing us to pick from any of the previous sketches - and I chose #6.  When you open this card, there is a suprise inside - a honeycomb cupcake!  Almost looks good enough to eat!

Materials used:
Stamp images -
cake plate & cupcakes - A Cherry on Top (Stampin' Up)
Happy Birthday - Bring on the Cake (Stampin' Up)
inside greeting - Cricut Artiste stamp collection (CTMH)
Papers - background pattern (K & Company) White Daisy, Pear, and Gypsy cardstock (CTMH)
Honeycomb paper - pink & brown HoneyPOP collection (Inky Antics)
Inks - Dusty Concord & Spun Sugar (Tim Holtz Distress), White Daisy pigment, Gypsy, Blush & Citrus Green (retired) dye (CTMH), clear and white daisy embossing powders (CTMH)

This is the last of the cards I've designed for the March Birthday Extravaganza.  Now on to Mother's Day projects!!!

Thanks for stopping by.  Head over to retrosketches to see the other great creations this week.



No comments: