WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #174 & Timeless Tuesday #212

Cardmaker Magazine showcased this beautiful cascading card - and I knew I had to use it in the April Stamp Clubs. Play Date Cafe provided the color inspiration and it fit right in with Timeless Tuesday's BRING ON SPRING challenge.  I mean, what says spring better than flowers.
I followed the directions in the magazine for the base of the card, then used my Cricut to cut most everything else.  Here's what I used.  All are CTMH unless otherwise stated.
Papers: Cardstock - white daisy, lagoon, gypsy, and pear
Stamps: Perfect Fit Frames (D1527) and Perfect Fit - Mom (C1543)
Inks: Gypsy and Lagoon
Images cut from CTMH Art Philosophy, CTMH Artiste and Sophisticated cartridges
Embellishments: Paradise Paper Flowers (Z1710), Bitty Opaques Pearls (Z1707), misc sparkles from my stash!
The tag pulls out for whatever message you want to add!

Click here to see other great creations from these two challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and looking!



3 comments:

Veronica Z said...

Wow! Your card is AMAZING! All of your die-cutting, and design elements are fantastic. I love this! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh this is incredible! Thank you so much for joining us the play date cafe! We hope you join us again this week!

Julie Ranae said...

Gail...what a STUNNING entry into this challenge. I'm so glad you were able to play along (I apologize for my tardy comment) and hope you will come play again at The Play Date Cafe!