WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, July 8, 2022

Clean & Simple Floral Card

 

I love the rustic look of this wheelbarrow.  The flowers inserted into the slot brighten it up!  I used the stamp/die set from the new Backyard Bliss Cardmaking Workshop Kit (CTMH #G1260) for the images and sentiment and the Stitched Lattice Background Die (CTMH #Z3681) for the background. 

I love that with the die, the background white space is still clean, but gives some dimension to the card front.

I used my Spectrum Noir TriBlend markers to color the images.  I love how easy they are to use and create such a beautiful final product.   Just a little foam to get those flowers to pop out of the wheelbarrow!

I am entering this card into two challenges this week - you can pop over to each of these blogs to see other great creations by clicking on the links below:

  • AAA Cards Challenge with a sketch and flowers
  • Paper Players Green Thumb challenge


    Thanks for stopping by!  If you are interested in any of the products used, just click here and enter the product number listed in the description.

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Gail! I love the clean and simple design. The stitched lattice die created such a lovely backdrop for the wheelbarrow. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa