WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, July 17, 2022

IN A BOOK - ANOTHER CARD!

 

This is the second card I've made this weekend with this stamp set - In A Book (D2049 from Close to My Heart).  This one used only the stamp set - nothing extra!  And no surgery on any of the images.  But I did use a bit of paper piecing to get a more realistic look to the lady's shirt.  Some intricate cutting, but worth the effort for the look it gives.

I have several friends that are perfect recipients of this card.  Who would you send it to? 

I am entering this card in the current Time Out Challenge with a reading theme.  Click on the title of the blog so you can see other creations on this theme.  I love to see what's out there in the stamping community with all the cards people create.  Such fun!

Here's a link to the previous card I created - with details of the surgery I mentioned.

Well, thanks for stopping by - and I hope you are enjoying a good book.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I just love this card. So fun with the stack of books, and that paper pieced shirt is one I would love to own in real life. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.