WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Mini-Bendi Card with CTMH Kitchen Gnomes

 I recently saw a "mini-bendi" card and just had to give it a try.  The CTMH Kitchen Gnomes stamp/die set was perfect for this project, along with the Eat Love Play papers, also from CTMH.  

You can see in this "bird's eye view" that the band of the card bends and allows it to stand upright for display.  That added dimension is so fun to create with, because you can make little scenes on your card that you might not be able to do if the card was flat!

The Kitchen Gnomes stamp set (shown below) has coordinating dies.  The set is a part of the CMTH Stamptacular Sale during April 2021, so until the end of the month, the price is reduced for both the stamp/die combo set or the stamp set alone.  The Eat Love Play papers can be purchased with or without the sticker sheet.  Click on the items to find the details on my website.

I have created a video showing the basics for the mini-bendi card, along with all the specifics of creating this Kitchen Gnome version.  So check it out on my YouTube channel!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you get creative with a mini-bendi card of your own.

4 comments:

Papercrafting with Doreen said...

I love this, Gail. Thank you for your tutorial. I am going to have a go at making one

Greetings from Gail said...

Thanks Doreen. Can't wait to see what you create!

Artseedee said...

Can you share a link to your YouTube video?

Greetings from Gail said...

Artseedee - sorry you couldn't get the link that I left in the post. On some mobile devices I noticed it wasn't visible. Here's a link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bBvwD2b4Kc -- Gail