WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, April 19, 2021

CHERRY BLOSSOMS - Clean and Simple

 

Cherry blossoms certainly say spring!  I've never been able to see the cherry blossoms in Washington, DC, but would love to experience that someday.  For now, I just have them on a card to spread joy to someone else! 

I kept the design clean and simple, and even chose to use white-on-white for the setniment shape so it didn't intrude into the simplicity of the card.  I'm entering this card into the Addicted to CAS - Flower challenge this week.  You might want to pop over to their blog and check out the other beautiful floral cards!

The blossoms were colored with a Prismacolor pencil (#929, pink) and blended with Gamsol and a blending stump.  I love the way you can get such a change in the intensity of the color by pulling the color out from the center.

Thanks for stopping by to check out the blossoms!  Here's a list of the products I used:

Cherry Blossoms stamp set (CTMH C1889) - https://bit.ly/3syHUGu

Flamingo cardstock (CTMH X6050) - https://bit.ly/3v4mwLe

Intense Black Ink (CTMH Z4189) - https://bit.ly/3sxB847

Prismacolor pencils #929 (pink) & #945 (sienna brown)

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

My favorite Spring time flower!! Your coloring brings it to life - Thanks for joining in at ATCAS