WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Fall Beauty with Grateful Heart

WOW!  I can't believe it's been nearly six months since I have posted here.  Life has been life.  With the Close to My Heart convention in June and my mom's health issues, I've been a little out of sync.  But I am back - and ready to share some of the beautiful papers and creations I've made with them.  I am so fortunate to be a consultant with Close to My Heart.  Their designers give us such gorgeous products to start our projects with - so let me share a few of them with you!


This card uses the Grateful Heart paper suite.  The large scallop stitched border and the small scallop stitched border both come from the new Decorative Borders Thin Cut Die set.  There are 10 dies in all - and I can't wait to play with the rest of them! 

The floral spray is from the October Stamp of the Month - Thanks & Giving, the same as the sentiment on the card on the right.  The sentiment for the other card is from the Boutique Cardmaking stamp set.
 This wonderful set - Thanks & Giving (S1810) - is only available during October.  It retails at $18.95, but with a product order of $50, you can have it for just $5!  Such a deal.



The Boutique Cardmaking (C1726) set is very versatile for sharing your thoughts with friends.
This set retails for $14.95.  This set will run through the length of the Holiday Expressions Catalog - the end of December.  But consider adding it to your purchase so you can get the great Stamp of the Month shown above!

Check these out on my Close to My Heart website
scrappingail.closetomyheart.com



No comments: