WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, April 27, 2018

A GREAT SALE FROM CLOSE TO MY HEART!



This is the last sale for the month.  All items are reduced by 25% - and there are some special bundles of like items that can save you big.  Take a look at some of the items in this sale.  But remember - this sale ENDS at 10:50 a.m. MST on Saturday, April 28.  So you need to act quickly!
If you live in the Prescott Valley AZ area, and you have me place your order and pick it up from me - I will offer you FREE shipping. If you are outside of my local area, place your order and I will send you a beautiful floral eclipse card that was featured in my April stamp classes as a thank you!
 
Here's a link to my website so you can check out all of the deals!

Want to email me with a question - I'm around, so I will get back to you quickly.

No comments: