WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, August 12, 2016

I've been so busy with house things and CTMH activities, I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted here!  The end of July saw me hosting my annual Catalog Launch Open House - but this year, several other consultants from the Paper Pals team joined me.  The card shown above was the make-n-take project we did.  The beautiful mint green color was one of the reveals at the Open House - the new Sea Glass Color of the Year.  This beautiful color is available in cardstock, glitter paper and inks - but only until the end of next July!  It is such a fun color - and you can see how well it goes with the shiny gold.  This Sea Glass color can really be seen everywhere - so much so, that I was able to find napkins and charger plates at the local craft store - and I've seen it on storage containers at the discount stores!  It will be a fun year adding it to our papercrafting projects.

If you weren't able to make it to the Open House but want to have more information about the new products in the Annual Inspiration Catalog, you can click here to check out the online version of the catalog.  Or send me an email at scrappingailaz@gmail.com so I can make arrangements to get a catalog in your hands!

I'll be posting up more projects from the new Idea Book, so stay tuned!

No comments: