WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, June 10, 2016

CTMH Flash Sale!

 
It's time for this week's FLASH SALE from Close to My Heart!
 
Here is a link to my CTMH website so you can take advantage of this sale.  Once on this shopping page, click on the FLASH SALE option on the left hand menu.  This will show you all of the offers for this weekend.
Remember - these special bundles are only available from 2 pm this afternoon until 2 pm on Monday.  And they are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - so once they are gone, the bundle deal is not available again.  The individual items may still be available, but I can't guarantee how long any of the retiring products will remain in stock.
Looking for suggestions of what to create with these bundled products?  Head over to the CTMH blog and see what they are showcasing with this weekend's products.
https://blog.closetomyheart.com/

If you decide there is something you want to order, I have a special incentive for you.  For each order you place during the Flash Sales (each weekend through the end of the month), you will be entered into a drawing for $25 of free hostess rewards!  This is in addition to the product credit that you earn if you attend the monthly Stamp Club classes.  Just be sure to JOIN the Flash Sales Order gathering on my CTMH website.  Here's what you are looking for - just click on the JOIN button and you are set.  It will take you straight to the shopping page, or you can find the same button when you are looking at what you've added to your shopping cart.
You can go ahead and place your own order, or let me know to place it for you. Because these items are while supplies last, I will not hold on to any orders to group them with someone else - I don't know when the next order will come in, and I don't want anyone to lose out on a great deal. So expect to pay the $4.95 minimum shipping charge on your order.

Email me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com if you want me to place your order - and please include a phone number so I can call and get your payment information. You can either use your credit/debit card for the order or I can give you the total and a link so you can PayPal the money from your bank account at no charge.

Have fun checking out this week's specials! ​

No comments: