WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Planners Gonna Plan: The Everyday Life™ Planner System from CTMH


I am so excited about the new planner that CTMH is introducing. This video gives you SOOO much  information about it - including ways that the binder can be used for photos and scrapping! You can get a bundle for the planner, or you can buy individual components of the set. It is very versatile! CTMH will have these in stock later this month and they will be available to purchase at that time. If you want to bundle the planner components, you can purchase them a reduced price through the end of December.

Interested in more information?  Send me an email at scrappingailaz@gmail.com. I will answer your questions and notify you when this is available.

No comments: