WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Retrosketches Challenge #156 with the NEW Jackson paper!


CTMH will be revealing a new mini catalog the beginning of April, and I just received the preview materials for it!  The Jackson paper is a great outdoors paper pack, and so I used it on this masculine card for May's "It's a Guy Thing" Stamp Club.

I used the RetroSketches design for this week and a stamp set that had been sitting in my box since I came home from the CTMH convention last July!!!  Finally put ink on it and am happy with the way it worked.


Here's the list of what I used on this card -
all are from CTMH unless noted

Stamps:
Great Job (doodled swirl design) #C1588
Doodled Designs (doodled circle - stamped twice) #A1170
Heartfelt Birthday Wishes (sentiment) retired

Inks: Cocoa, Barn Red and Lagoon

Papers:
Jackson patterned paper - available April 1
Barn Red and Lagoon cardstock
Tan cardstock from my stash


Other:
Bronze shimmer trim #Z1849
mounting foam
star punch from my stash

Check out the other "doodled" cards over at RetroSketches Challenge Blog.

Thanks for popping in today!



1 comment:

Annette Clark said...

Great job! Wasn't that stamp perfect for this sketch? :-)