WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

CTMH - NEW TOTES ARE HERE!

WOW!  The new totes from CTMH are finally here, and they appear to be well worth the wait.  I love the style of them, and the design of the rolling tote.  It fits our storage conatiners so you don't have to re-pack your supplies when heading out the door for your craft activities.  Just put your plastic boxes in the main compartment, your papers in the front zippered pouch, and all of your tools in the two side zippered pouches.  Add the matching shoulder tote for all those smaller items or your personal belongings for a great crafting day.

Contact me if you are interested in these new products!
scrappingailaz@gmail.com

No comments: