WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, February 28, 2014

CASE Study #180 and FLOURISHES Timeless Tuesdays #260

 

I love the doily stamps in the CTMH  Spring/Summer Idea Book.  "Love Doily" was actually released last spring, but it is a perfect match to the pattern in the Jubilee background paper!  I knew I had to combine the two onto one project.

The photo at the Case Study Challenge Blog this week gave me the inspiration.  And over at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge, they suggested a card with no coloring - just stamping.  So that worked as well.

To fill in the white spaces on the card, I mixed Honey reinker with water, rubbing alcohol and CTMH's Create-A-Shade paint to spritz some of the yellow on the background paper onto the card front.

Products I used (all CTMH):
Papers:
White Daisy cardstock
Jubilee Background paper (X7181B)
Inks:
Honey
Blush
Sweet Leaf
Gypsy
Pacifica
Stamp Sets:
Love Doily (B1418) - background doily
Ivy Lane Cardmaking Workshop (G1079) - square doily image
Dreamer (B1439) - butterfly
You're the Best (C1571) - sentiment
Other:
Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small (Z1812)
Sparkles - Clear Assortment (Z1752)
Silver Geometric Washi Tape (Z1932)
Scallop Border Punch (Z1851)
Create-a-Shade Pearl Paint (Z1039)
Spray Pen (Z1380)

Here's the inside of the card - you can add whatever greeting you want!

Pop over to the two challenge blogs to see the other great creations inspired by the guidelines:
CASE Study Challenge Blog
FLOURISHES Timeless Tuesday Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Wonderful color and texture! The bling is yummy and I love that you decorated the inside too!

Katie Sims said...

A beautiful card inside and out! The colors are so pretty and your gems are perfectly placed around that butterfly! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

Cheryl said...

Wow! I love all the patterns and textures going on in this card, and the spritzed background is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Timeless Tuesday <=> Challenge!