WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, August 26, 2013

SEPTEMBER STAMP CLUB - IT FEELS LIKE FALL!

In September, we are going to be working with a variety of inks and try different techniques with them.  All of the techniques work well with a fall theme.  Hope you can join us.  I have added an additional class day because the number of people attending has increased.  I would rather keep the class sizes smaller and have time to work with everyone during the class.

Dates for the September Stamp Clubs are:
Tuesday, September 3
Monday, September 9
Thursday, September 12
Saturday, September 14
All classes meet at 9:30 a.m. in my home craft studio in Prescott Valley.  Classes run about 4 hours.
Head over to the Stamp Club Page of my blog for more photos and information.

1 comment:

Carolyn Burch said...

Gail, I would be THRILLED if I were in your stamp club...at the chance to try & practice all these awesome inking techniques (which I probably wouldn't at home) AND get some beautiful cards to take home. TFS!!!!