WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Friday, April 26, 2013

CTMH Dream Pop Paper with Freshly Made Sketches #83


May is National Scrapbooking Month, and CTMH is offering a wonderful paper pack - Dream Pops - as a special promotion.  It is full of wonderful patterns and cardstock with a resist pattern.  You can see the resist pattern in the raspberry cardstock on this card that I made using the Freshly Made Sketch for this week.

The Dream Pop Paper Pack is available for only $10 with a purchase of current CTMH product worth $35 during the month of May.  You get 12 sheets of background paper (2 sheets of each of the 6 patterns) and 12 sheets of cardstock (2 sheets of each of the 6 colors).  Here's a preview of what this pack looks like!


Here's what I used (all CTMH) -
Dream Pop Paper (CC1024 during May only)
Whisper and White Daisy cardstock
Hello Tweety stamp set (B1420)
Cotton Candy, Whisper and Slate inks

I have a board on Pinterest dedicated to upcoming promotions for CTMH - and right now, the Dream Pop Paper Pack is featured.  Click here to pop over and see the great creations!
I love the birds on the wire in this stamp set, so added it to the inside of this card.

Click here to head over to Freshly Made Sketches to see the other great cards made with this sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day.

2 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a pretty card, Gail. I love the stamps and the Dream Pop papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Fun card, love this stamp set with the Dream Pop papers! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!