WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, June 11, 2012

PLAY DATE CAFE Color Challenge #135

It is so good to be back home and back in my craft room.  My mother-in-law has been in rehab.  Hopefully she will be home soon.

I had several "Quick Card" stamp sets from CTMH that I wanted to use in the June Stamp Clubs - applying several different color inks to one image before stamping it.  The color challenge at Play Date Cafe this week was perfect for the "Quick Cards - Shell" image.  

I used the Pacifica and Lagoon directly on the image, then stamped it again with the Autumn Terracota and cut out the shell to adhere to the center.  You can't see it very well, but I used a Sakura clear stardust gel pen to accent the Lagoon and Terracota sections - adding just a hint of sparkle.

You can see more information about this card on the "My Challenges" page of this blog.  Click here to go on over to Play Date Cafe and see the wonderful creations by others using these same colors.

1 comment:

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a perfectly lovely card, Gail. Love that shell!

Thanks for joining us at The Play Date CAfe this week!