WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Whole Latte Love Challenge Card

 


It's pretty cool here in Northern Arizona as we are getting our first snowfall of the year.  Having something warm to drink is so nice.  This fun stamp set "Whole Latte Love" with coordinating dies from Close to My Heart was perfect to work with the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, as well as the coffee theme at Shopping Our Stash and the Make It Hot theme at Stinkin' Inkers Challenge Blog.  

 

The toffee colored patterned paper in the current CTMH Mix In pack was perfect for the strips in the design.  I added a little bit of antique linen Distress Inks behind the strips and splattered some gold shimmer brush over it all.  I used candy apple ink for the sentiment and the coffee sleeve.  The cup lid and edge of the cup were colored with the Spectrum Noir TriBlend marker - Earth Brown and Tan Blends.


The stamp set Whole Latte Love includes coordinating dies (Z3919).  The outlined heart die cuts come from the Heart Shaker Window Thin Cut Dies (Z3870).  

Thanks for stopping by to check out this card.  Hope you enjoy something warm and cozy!  

Don't forget to pop over to each of these blogs to see the projects created following the sketch or theme.

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge Blog

Shopping Our Stash Challenge Blog

Stinkin' Inkers Challenge Blog

 

3 comments:

Kim S said...

Such a great image - I love the red band you did for it. And I love the little hearts! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Lovely image. I love the neutral colors with the pop of red. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Donna said...

Fab card and a great take on the sketch!
Thanks for getting caffeinated with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!