WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Perfect Match for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

I love that the Perfect Match paper suite from Close to My Heart, while released in time for Valentine's Day, is versatile for any type of project.  This card, using the design over at this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, was perfect.  I wanted a card for a friend. I like that enough of the paper shows to let that beautiful Carolina blue to be seen, so that's what I used to mat the sentiment.

All products used on this card are from Close to My Heart.  I used the Candy Apple Pigment ink with clear embossing powder on the sentiment, which is "You Are Loved" (M1269).  The circle is cut from Ballerina cardstock and the Carolina cardstock was used with the Scallop Circle Thin Cut Die (Z3639).  I added a few punched hearts from scrap, black shimmer trim (Z1809) and a few black dots (Z3314) to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.  Be sure to pop over to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog to see what other creations used this sketch. 

If you are interested in any of the products that I used on this card, you can follow this link to my CTMH website and check them out!


 
 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely card and use of our sketch. I love how you used color, too. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Alyson Mayo said...

I thought I recognized this card design when you posted it on Facebook! Great use of the sketch and this is so very pretty. The larger flower paper is a super element on the side. Thanks, Gail, for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Very pretty card! Love the papers & the sentiment! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Gail, what a pretty card! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge last week and good luck!

Alicia

Brandi said...

Fabulous card, I love this paper so much! Great job! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca