WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

WHEN IT RAINS

We all have those times when it seems like a rainy day.  This cute stamp set is perfect to send a greeting to a friend who needs a little love.  Click on any of the red highlighted item numbers to get all the information about the products discussed. 

"When it Rains" (Z4424 stamps with dies or D2083 stamp set only) has a variety of sentiments that can offer encouragement.  And it lends itself to paper piecing, which I did on both the umbrella and boots on the card above.  The umbrella paper is from the March/April Mix-In papers (X9038) and I used some scraps from my stash for the boots - but did add some clear shimmer brush to the paper before stamping!


The Dots Slimline Die (Z3993) provided the background for this card.  I felt those dots gave the feel of the rain falling!  Glacier cardstock was a good match to the beautiful pattern paper from the "In Full Bloom " paper suite (X7279S) - available with or without a coordinating sticker sheet.  A little lagoon cardstock and silver glitter paper give a pop of color to this background. 

I used glacier ink and stamped white cardstock with one of the images from the Imperfectly Perfect Patterns stamp set (D2051), then used charcoal ink to stamp the puddle before fussy-cutting.  Another image from this set was used for the sentiment strip.  A few sequins and clear sparkles complete the project!

This card is a part of the March/April 2022 Card Class (or kit if you want it mailed).  Check out this link to find out the details of getting this and three more cards in your mailbox.

No comments: