WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, June 12, 2021

My Hole in One for Father's Day!

 

It shouldn't be hard to make cards for the men in your life, but it seems like most of the stamps out there are floral and pretty!  Of course, we are approaching Father's Day, so many of us are working to get that special card created.  So I was really happy to find a set that truly is for the guys!  Of course, my husband doesn't golf, but it was a fun set to work with anyway.  

The versatility of sentiments for the front of the card is great.  I grabbed an older set that was small enough to fit on the golf ball that I added to the inside of the card, on top of that flag from the 18th hole!

I'm entering this card in two challenges that are focusing on men - which makes sense given the time of year!

 

Here are the details of the card -

The papers are from the current CTMH Mix-In paper pack.  I loved that the bluebelle and mink grey subtle patterns provided a fairly neutral background for the golf images.  The stamp set is called "My Hole in One"Having dies accompany this set is a big plus!

I love the argyle stamp design provided on this set.  The men in my family have a running joke about argyle sweaters, so those images will get a LOT of use!  I did use the Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers to color the golfer image, and was thankful that the golf bag stood on its own without coloring.

Be sure to pop over to the two challenge blogs to check out the other masculine themed projects:

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - All things masculine

Stinkin' Inkers Challenge Blog - You're the Man
 

1 comment:

Terri's Cards N More said...

Beautiful coloring of the image and the perfect layout. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.