WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, June 12, 2021

HAPPY Birthday for Fab Friday Challenge


 A big, bold sentiment certainly works well if you are creating a card for a man.  I really liked the rich colors in the special "You Are Enough" cardstock pack - this sapphire piece has a rose-gold pattern embedded in it.  And it went perfectly with the copper ore cardstock (all are from Close to My Heart).


This label sentiment was perfect to use with the sketch over at the Fab Friday Challenge this week.  I added a bit more detail behind it with the specialty cardstocks.

The HAPPY image is actually a part of the label stamp/die.  And the stamp set had the overlay piece to give the highlights to the word.  

I dug through my stash and found a Metallic Copper fine embossing powder from a store that closed quite a while ago.  So glad that embossing powder seems to last forever!  I used the same embossing powder for the birthday greeting below the label.  The stamp is called "Wishing You Everything" (from CTMH) and is very versatile for so many occasions.  

Don't forget to pop over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to take a look at the other projects created using this sketch.

 Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So fun, Gail - what a great color combo for this bold stamp! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!