WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

 January is National Papercrafting Month, and Close to My Heart has created this special interactive 6x8 album to celebrate.  The bonus is that they are extending the celebration until the end of February!  

Take a peak at this video I created where you will see

  • all the materials that come in the kit
  • a walk-through my almost completed bood
  • the assembling of the last pages for the book (and they go pretty quickly).

All the information about the kit is on my website - scrappingail.ctmh.com 


 

No comments: