WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, December 30, 2018

NATIONAL PAPERCRAFTING MONTH - CRAFT DAYS & NIGHT!

UPCOMING CRAFT DAYS and CRAFT NIGHT
Prescott Valley, Arizona
  The inaugural Craft Days and Craft Night will be held in January 2019! Here are the dates and times:
Thursday, January 10 from 9 am - 6 pm
Friday, January 11 from 4 pm - midnight
Saturday, January 12 from 9 am - 6 pm
These events are held in my home craft studio in Prescott Valley, Arizona.  Address will be given after you register.


-- Any paper or fiber/fabric crafting is welcome, but no open liquids or paint can be used at these events.
-- There is power at four of the stations so you can bring a machine to help you create (please let me know when you register if you need one of those spots).
-- A minimum of five people is needed for each session to be held.
-- Pre-payment is required using either PayPal or Zelle. I will send you a link when you register. 


Cost is $20 per session. Here are some introductory specials!
-- Register for 2 days and get $5 off the second day.
-- If two or more people register together, you will each get $5 off your space (sorry, only one discount per person).


Everyone attending will receive a special packet of paper products that you can use to create or add to a project, and receive a “reward” prize if you complete it during your craft time with me. 
 
-- I provide beverages and a snack, but you can bring whatever other food you want to enjoy as you work.
-- Those who attend a Craft Day or Craft Night will have access to my hundreds of stamp sets, many focused on scrapbooking themes, titles and journaling, as well as those used for cardmaking.
-- I have several heat guns if you like to add heat embossed elements to any of your projects.
-- There is a large variety of thin cut dies from various companies as well as embossing folders, and machines that you are welcome to use for these.
-- Since I teach paper crafting classes in this studio, I have patterned papers and 50+ colors of cardstock available should you need any as you work, plus adhesives and embellishments.
-- I have a number of scrapbooking kits that are quick and easy to assemble as well as page protectors and pocket scrapbooking cards.
-- Just ask if there is something you need – I will probably find it in my stash!

No comments: