WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Cathedral Window Christmas Card


Recreating quilt patterns on paper is really fun.  The cathedral window pattern is beautiful, and pretty easy to put together.  On top of it, what a great way to use up your scraps!





For this card, I used the 'Tis the Season papers from Close to My Heart.  I love the bold traditional colors in these papers.  Since all papers from CTMH are double-sided, I selected four pieces of paper plus the cardstock.  Mixing up the papers from your stash would create a wonderful design as well!






I created a video showing the process for creating this card, and variations you can use.  
I hope you find it helpful if you want to try this.


The beautiful sentiment used on this card is from the new stamp set from Close to My Heart -
Christmas Blessings (CC12181)
I used the new Candy Apple Red (Z6509) and Fern (Z2850) stamp pads.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of blog land.  Have a great week!

No comments: