WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

IT'S A GUY THING! -- MAY STAMP CLASS


With Father's Day just around the corner, we will focus on the men in our lives for our May class.  All of the cards can be used for Father's Day, birthday, or just a thinking of you type greeting.  You will choose on class day.  Let's take a closer look at each of the projects.

May is National Scrapbooking Month, and Close to My Heart is offering a wonderful tropical-themed paper pack with a stamp and a scrapbook layout.  I wanted to incorporate this lovely paper in our class, and fellow consultant Jeanie Burch shared this wonderful Hawaiian shirt card.  The sunglasses hanging on the pocket, complete with plastic lenses, just make this card.  You can use any type of sentiment on the inside.  My brother-in-law will be receiving this for his retirement!  

The new Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog from Close to My Heart will be available to order from by the time you come to the May class, so I thought we should make use of one of the new paper packs - Fresh Air.  I love the rustic look of this paper, but all you have to do is flip the paper to the other side, and you have a much softer feel.  You will decide in class which version of this card you will make. 

Outdoors - whether at the beach or in the wild - is perfect for our guy cards.  This card is clean and simple, but very special.  The gold foil paper is a real highlight.  The space on the right top is not empty.  Though it doesn't show up well in this picture, there are embossed lines.  These are made with your scoreboard!  A simple trick to add a special touch to the card. 

I saved the "special" card for last!  This full card front die is really fun to work with.  But what a surprise when you open it up and find a 3-D box of balloons!  The technique is not at all difficult, but really adds a lot to this card. 

Dates for Stamp Club are:
Tuesday, May 1
Thursday, May 3
Saturday, May 5
Monday, May 7
All classes meet at 9:30 and run until about 1:30
All classes meet in my craft studio in Prescott Valley, AZ

Cost is $20 to complete the 4 projects
And remember -
if you bring a friend who has never come before,
 you both get the class for that $20!
OR 
If you have never come before 
but have found this information on my 
blog or Facebook page,
 then you can do the class for half-price!
 
If you can't make any of the above dates 
OR
you live out of the Prescott Valley area, 
I can put together a pre-stamped kit of the projects.
(add $5 if you need a pre-stamped kit)
Shipping is available for an extra fee.

Please email me to let me know which date you want scrappingailaz@gmail.com
Once you confirm your registration, 
if you are unable to attend the class,
I will prepare a kit with instructions 
for you to complete the projects.

No comments: