WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

STAMP CLUB - JANUARY 2014

RING OUT THE OLD - BRING IN THE NEW!
Stamp Club will begin again soon.  And as CTMH is retiring some of their stamps and embellishments at the end of January, I thought this would be a good way to say good-bye to them.  In addition, we have a few items available to us that will be released in the new Idea Book,

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, you will be able to make cards that can be used as Valentines, or you can make them more versatile.  Take a look at these options on the Stamp Club page of this blog.

Dates for Stamp Club in January are listed here.  All groups meet at 9:30 in my home craft studio in Prescott Valley.
Saturday, January 4
Tuesday, January 7
Thursday, January 9
Monday, January 13

Email me at scrappingailaz@gmail.com to register or if you have questions.

No comments: