WELCOME to my blog! This is the place to see what class offerings I have. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, a company that offers stamping and scrapbooking supplies. Take a look at the products and specials they are currently offering.

I hope you find something of interest to you.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Problems with emails

I have just found out that people who were interested in taking my classes were not getting the emails I was sending them. I hope that I did not miss someone who emailed me with questions about a class because I didn't receive it. I apologize if that has happened. I have made a switch over to gmail.com instead of yahoo.com for my email address related to the class offerings. I hope that this will take care of the problem. Please try me again if you have emailed me in the past.

My email address is - scrappingailaz@gmail.com

Thank you for your understanding.

Gail

No comments: